1. Your three-and-a-half-year olds look forward to do their homework and finish their homework on their own without you sitting besides them in 15 mins flat. (for the first time)
2. In the mad morning rush on a weekday, when you are freaking out to leave home on time… husband starts singing – Altaf Raja’s ‘Tum to Thehere Pardesi…” and you too join to make it a duet and the atmosphere becomes so light!
3. When you get an SMS from a friend after a long time saying “Hey auntie, I’m in Kundapur. Lemme know if you need anything from here”. (I ignore the word auntie, was touched by this sweet gesture)
4. Your domestic help says – “Long time you baked anything. When are you gonna bake next?” (Somebody loves my baked goodies!)
5. You play loud music and video shoot their ‘Rasta chhaap’ dance and replay the videos to watch with them. They say – “East or west, mamma is the best”