- I heart Biryani. Period. I can Briyani 4 times a day and then if you wake me up in the middle of the night and offer Biryani again, I will gobble it up without any qualms. Abbas is not fond of Biryani but he loves Chinese food. So, the same 4 times a day and mid-night rules applies to him w.r.t noodles.
- Abbas is good at sports, he was once a soccer champ. I am a total flop show in sports. I can’t run to save my life.
- When Mantam are asleep on weekends and we both have some time to relax, you will find Abbas either playing some games on his lapotop or mobile or watching some movies. I would be either in the kitchen, or reading or doing some craft or so on and so forth. Between the two of us, we cover up pretty much all kinds of tasks possible.
- Whatever task I do, I give it my all, take too much of stress and strive to do a perfect job. Abbas on the other hand is a smart worker, he will take the shortest route possible and not strain himself to achieve the task
- I get affected by people’s behaviour very easily and take it to heart. Abbas is least bothered and never carries the baggage around. (His short term memory loss is also a contributor to this but then it is his nature)
ETA: I wrote this post last night and there was power cut. My laptop is connected to internet via broadband so, couldn’t complete the post. Tried to complete it on my mobile. But my smart phone illiteracy didn’t do any good. So simply hit the publish button. Will modify it at night… Sorry for an incomplete post, didn’t want to miss out on a day in the marathon after having come so close to its end 😦