…. The blog marathon ends here and I seem to have got relieved of a humongous burden off my shoulders.
Few pointers to conclude:
- I don’t think I’m ever gonna do this month long marathon, atleast any time sooner in the future. It is really taxing. Although we might spend less than an hour a day on a post, the pressure builds up as the day progresses, dusk arrives and I have even published posts in the nick of time before the clock struck tweleve…
- Abbas would be the happiest person in the whole world. I wrote most of my posts at night. So, I would be on the laptop and not even strike a meaningful conversation with him while he would have his dinner. We missed out on the moonlight clothes hanging date most of the times and he had to do it alone. He would blackmail me that he would flood all my fellow marathoners’ blogs with comments requesting to stop it.
- I didn’t read any book the whole of this month coz I would then get addicted to it and might have backed out from the marathon. Have asked Abbas to take me to Blossoms this weekend to quench my reading thirst which seems to be at peak.
- This marathon helped me in dusting off this blog and reviving my readership too. I apologize to all my readers for my inability to approve the comments. I will start it off tomorrow. Also, thank you for bearing with the daily posts. I dunno if it would have been pain for all you to read me daily, especially to those who are subscribed to emails…
- My fellow marathoners were all sporting and I think their spirit kept me going. Thank you so much and a huge round of applause for all us, blogging marathon is no mean feat!!! I tell ya.
- Inspired by this, I would like to do such an activity with my on-the-verge-of-dying food blog too to bring it back to life. But I would rather go with week long marathons or month long ones excluding the weekends. Anyone game? RM, what’s your update on the Julie/Julia project?
- The title implies that the marathon is over. I will still blog regularly though not as frequently as in this month. If I eat up my words RS, please shake me up from my slumber with another blog marathon offer, will ya?