We’re soon nearing the end of this year and stepping onto 2015. RM, Maya and RS took the initiative to start the Blogathon in Jan. This year RM is busy with chotu R and Maya is going to be on vacation. RS has been away since the marathon but yay she is joining us this time too. I thought I would do the honours. But I am not as good as Maya in organizing the whole thing so beautifully. I’m just gonna provide a link to her post which has a whole lot of topics listed for those days when we would run out of topics. I have already contacted most of the bloggers who participated in this 2014 Blogathon. There might have been newcomers or those who had not participated ealier but would like to join this time. Please leave a comment here or drop me an email at email@example.com. I will post the final list of bloggers in the last week of this month. Please feel free to reblog this or spread the word among your readers. The more bloggers join, the merrier.
Rules stand simple:
1. We will publish one post every day during the month of January 2015
2. We have free hand in terms of the topic and length of the post. We may want to refer to Maya’s cues from last year. She had really come up with interesting topics
3. Most of us might be in vacation during the first week. You might want to schedule a few posts or write a few drafts ahead so that they come handy on days you are occupied.
4. We are certainly going to need a few breathers here and there as it is not going to be easy to whip up a post every single day continuously for 31 consecutive days. You may want to publish some picture posts or pick up that tag you have been deferring for a long time.
5. Finally, it is a challenge. There are no hard and fast penalties for days that we are compelled to skip. Let’s just have fun along the way. But yes, I can assure you that finishing it successfully is very rewarding!