Yesterday when I was wondering what I would write about in my first post of the 100 Happy Days challenge, I brushed the million thoughts that crossed my mind under the carpet, and went about my day! I told myself that I would come up with something tomorrow.
This morning when I woke up with the question still hanging in front of me, I instantly knew what made me the happiest!
- Waking up next to the man whom I love the most
- Simply watching him sleep; I can do that for hours with a smile on my face
- Listening to him snoring (I’m not exaggerating here. As annoying as it was initially, I have got so used to it now that it seems like a lullaby)
- Cuddling, hugging and bugging him when he badly wants to drift to sleep
- Burying my head in the warmth of his arms and forgetting every little worry, stress and fear
- Just the feeling of being able to feel his presence next to me brings a sense of fulfilment!